I Am With The 85%, I Refuse To Dance To #ukip’s Tune Of Hate! #ThanetSouth

Standard

Add your name and share the 85% image with your friends.  Let us tell our politicians that we will not tolerate them trying to out-ukip ukip.

Opinion polls give ukip the support of just 15% of the population.  Where are the other 85%?  The problem is we are quiet – even silent.  That can change, right now if we make a stand!

By signing the pledge, you will be making a commitment to help defeat the politics of fear and hate.

Of Course #ukip Advocates A Policy Of Repatriation, It Can Do No Other! #ThanetSouth

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “I Am With The 85%, I Refuse To Dance To #ukip’s Tune Of Hate! #ThanetSouth

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s